Student Affairs Program Assessment, Made Easy.
Nationally Benchmarked Assessments are Available Individually, or as a Packaged Suite
The Student Affairs Assessment Suite includes seventeen nationally-benchmarked assessments, providing you with the ability to easily asses and compare the performance of different departments over time, benchmark against peer institutions, and determine which program improvements are likely to have the greatest impact on program efficiency and satisfaction.
Benchworks Student Affairs Assessment Suite
Skyfactor maintains a comprehensive set of Student Affairs program assessments, most of which can be customized to fit the unique needs of your institution. Our Client Services team is committed to your success– providing guidance and support throughout the life of your contract.
Developed in partnership with ACUHO-I, the suite consists of three assessments, designed to measure the impact of the residence life experience on CAS Standards-based learning outcomes. The ACUHO-I/Benchworks suite leverages 12 years of research and includes Resident, Apartment, and Student Staff assessments.
- ACUHO-I/Benchworks Resident Assessment
- ACUHO-I/Benchworks Student Staff Assessment
- ACUHO-I/Benchworks Apartment Assessment
Campus Climate, Safety, and Sexual Assault Assessment
- REVAMPED for 2015: Improving and expanding upon Skyfactor’s previous Student Climate Assessment, this survey addresses important issues such as sexual assault, campus response to incidents, student perceptions and interactions, and opportunities for student learning. At the same time, it maintains important topic areas from the previous assessment, such as peer relationships, co-curricular environment, and campus accessibility.
- NEW Benchworks Academic Advising Assessment
Academic advisors and students share the responsibility for developing and implementing sound educational plans that are consistent with their personal values, goals and career plans. Understanding what students learn from their interactions with advisors and academic advising services is an important step to describing how advising impacts student success on a campus.
Other Student Services
Three of our newest benchmarking assessments are designed to help you determine the effectiveness of counseling, career services, and veterans services centers.
- NEW Benchworks Counseling Assessment
- NEW Benchworks Career Services Assessment
- NEW Benchworks Veterans Assessment
ACUI Student Activities
Developed in part through partnerships with ACUI and AFA and leveraging eight years of research, the suite’s nationally benchmarked assessments are designed to measure the impact of various student activities—including the fraternity/sorority experience and student leadership experiences—on CAS Standards-based learning outcomes. The suite also features new Career Services, Counseling, and Recreation Services assessments.
- ACUI/Benchworks Student Activities Assessment
- ACUI/Benchworks Student Leadership Assessment
- AFA/Benchworks Fraternity/Sorority Assessment
- NEW Benchworks Recreation Services Assessment
College Union / Student Center
Developed in partnership with ACUI, these assessments are designed to measure the impact of the college union/student center experience on CAS Standards-based learning outcomes. The suite leverages 10 years of research.
- ACUI/Benchworks College Union/Student Center Assessment
- Event Services Assessment
- Student Employee Assessment
First Year Seminar (FYS) Assessment Suite (Optional Add-On to the Student Affairs Assessment Suite, or Available Separately)
These nationally developed assessments were created in partnership with John Gardner and Randy Swing of The Policy Center on the First Year of College. Leveraging 13 years of research, the suite consists of three assessments, designed to measure the effectiveness of first-year seminars on improving students’ transition to college.
- First Year Initiative Assessment
- Foundations of Excellence Student Assessments
- Foundations of Excellence Faculty Assessments
Want To Learn More?
Contact our student success and assessment specialists at (417) 429-0081